The terms and conditions set outlined this document relates to any ticket purchased on our website, over the phone, or via a third party. Please ensure you read all this document in full and contact us immediately if you would like to discuss any details relating to your boat party ticket.
In purchasing tickets for our boat party cruise, you (‘the client') are accepting the terms and conditions set out in this document. Any ticket holder or passenger will be referred to as ‘the client' from here on. This document supersedes any and all previous versions and may only be altered upon the written agreement of both ‘the client' and a Director of ‘Thames Party Boats Ltd.'
1. All bookings must be made in advance of the date of the cruise. To board the vessel, the client must have a confirmed reservation /ticket which is valid for the date and package booked. Any third party vouchers or gift vouchers must be redeemed in advance via email or phone.
2. Full payment in cleared funds must be received by Thames Party Boats Ltd in advance of the date of the Boat Party Cruise.
3. If the booking for the cruise is less than fourteen days prior to the date of the cruise, payment is required in full to secure the booking.
4. Please ensure all ticket holders within your party are aware of any dress code that applies to the ticket cruise booked, refunds will not be offered where entry is refused for this reason.
5. Thames Party Boats Ltd are unable to guarantee a table with seating. If you are booking a cruise with seating, you may have to share your table with another party. Please check at the time of booking on availability of seating and seating plans.
6. Thames Party Boats Ltd. advise all passengers to arrive at the embarking pier 15 minutes before the stated boarding time. Thames Party Boats Ltd. are unable to refund or transfer any tickets should passengers arrive late and miss the boarding slot. We are also unable to return to the pier for any late passengers.
7. For our Boat Party Disco Cruises no persons under the age of 18 will be permitted on board. For other cruises please see literature for restrictions.
8. Tickets are non refundable and non transferable.
9. Thames Party Boats Ltd. make every effort to ensure that all information, particularly times and prices, displayed on our websites are accurate. However, errors may occur. If an error discovered which affects your booking, Thames Party Boats Ltd. will try to inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your purchase or cancelling it. If Thames Party Boats Ltd. are unable to contact you for any reason, the right is reserved to cancel the booking.
10. Should a client present a miss-priced reservation/ticket at embarkation the right is reserved to withdraw the booking, cancel it and refuse boarding. Cancellation under these circumstances will entitle you to a full refund.
11. Thames Party Boats Ltd. do not accept liability for any loss resulting from our failure to provide an advertised service, or where delay occurs to those services, for any reason.
12. All prices are subject to change without notification.
13. No food or beverages may be brought on to any ticket cruise.
14. The embarkation time and disembarkation time are not guaranteed by Thames Party Boats Ltd. however; every effort will be made to comply with these.
15. Thames Party Boats Ltd. reserves the right to substitute another vessel and, if necessary, for reasons beyond its control, to cancel the booking, however Thames Party Boats Ltd. will not in such circumstances be liable for any expenses incurred by the client.
16. The client agrees to reimburse Thames Party Boats Ltd. for any additional expense for cleaning or repairs as a result of the use or misuse of the vessel by the client or their guests, reservation or ticket holder, during or after the cruise.
17. No liability will attach to Thames Party Boats Ltd. in respect of any loss or damage to the client or anything brought onto the vessel by any such person, save loss or damage due to the negligence of Thames Party Boats Ltd. Our insurance documents are available on request. We carry public liability insurance up to a figure of £10 million and are insured through Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services plc.
18. The Client will be responsible for all loss or damage to property upon or brought onto the vessel and for any injury to any person or thing caused or in consequence of any act or omission on the part of the client, its agents or servants, and/or any guest and the client will keep Thames Party Boats Ltd indemnified in respect of any such loss, damage or injury.
19. If the Client has any comments during the cruise the Captain or Function Manager will be happy to discuss these at any time. Any complaints must be notified to either the Captain and/or Function Manager at the time of the ticket cruise and then re-stated in writing to the office no later than 3 days after the date of the ticket cruise. Failure to comply with this request will indemnify Thames Party Boats Ltd. and the operator from the payment of any compensation.
20. During the ticket cruise, the vessel will remain under complete control of the Captain and/or crew as provided by Thames Party Boats Ltd. If for weather, tide or other reasons the Captain considers it necessary to vary the scheduled trip, his decision will be final. The Captain will endeavor to bring the vessel alongside 15 minutes before the times stated on the booking form to facilitate the embarkation and disembarkation.
In no event shall the service provider be liable for any damage arising, directly or indirectly, from the use of the information contained on this web site including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors. Any person relying on any of the information contained on this web site or making any use of the information contained herein, shall do so at its own risk. The service provider hereby disclaims any liability and shall not be held liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss.